MOSCOW, Idaho – DaVonte Lacy scored 23 points and D.J. Shelton contributed 10 points, 14 rebounds and two key free throws to help the Washington State men’s basketball team edge Idaho 67-66 on Saturday.
Stephen Madison made two free throws to put the Vandals (4-5) ahead 66-65.
Lacy missed a layup, but Shelton was fouled on the rebound and made two free throws with 7.8 seconds left for WSU (4-4).
Idaho’s Connor Hill missed an open three from the corner as time expired.
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson