MOSCOW, Idaho – DaVonte Lacy scored 23 points and D.J. Shelton contributed 10 points, 14 rebounds and two key free throws to help the Washington State men’s basketball team edge Idaho 67-66 on Saturday.
Stephen Madison made two free throws to put the Vandals (4-5) ahead 66-65.
Lacy missed a layup, but Shelton was fouled on the rebound and made two free throws with 7.8 seconds left for WSU (4-4).
Idaho’s Connor Hill missed an open three from the corner as time expired.
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Hope Solo’s domestic-violence charges revived
- Parents of toddler killed in Bellevue to return to India