MOSCOW, Idaho – DaVonte Lacy scored 23 points and D.J. Shelton contributed 10 points, 14 rebounds and two key free throws to help the Washington State men’s basketball team edge Idaho 67-66 on Saturday.
Stephen Madison made two free throws to put the Vandals (4-5) ahead 66-65.
Lacy missed a layup, but Shelton was fouled on the rebound and made two free throws with 7.8 seconds left for WSU (4-4).
Idaho’s Connor Hill missed an open three from the corner as time expired.
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Seattle baby names: We’re trying harder to stand out
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor considering training-camp holdout, source says
- Wing part that may be from missing Malaysian plane to be sent to France