MOSCOW, Idaho – DaVonte Lacy scored 23 points and D.J. Shelton contributed 10 points, 14 rebounds and two key free throws to help the Washington State men’s basketball team edge Idaho 67-66 on Saturday.
Stephen Madison made two free throws to put the Vandals (4-5) ahead 66-65.
Lacy missed a layup, but Shelton was fouled on the rebound and made two free throws with 7.8 seconds left for WSU (4-4).
Idaho’s Connor Hill missed an open three from the corner as time expired.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst