MOSCOW, Idaho – DaVonte Lacy scored 23 points and D.J. Shelton contributed 10 points, 14 rebounds and two key free throws to help the Washington State men’s basketball team edge Idaho 67-66 on Saturday.
Stephen Madison made two free throws to put the Vandals (4-5) ahead 66-65.
Lacy missed a layup, but Shelton was fouled on the rebound and made two free throws with 7.8 seconds left for WSU (4-4).
Idaho’s Connor Hill missed an open three from the corner as time expired.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing city
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam
- Helmet camera captured deadly Yosemite cliff jump