Brock Motum scored 15 points to help Washington State crush Utah Valley 72-49 on Wednesday night. Sophomore reserve Dexter Kernich-Drew...
PULLMAN — Brock Motum scored 15 points to help Washington State crush Utah Valley 72-49 on Wednesday night.
Sophomore reserve Dexter Kernich-Drew scored 14 points. Mike Ladd had 13 points, and DaVonte Lacy had 11 points and six assists.
Washington State (2-0) took a commanding 45-22 halftime lead. The Cougars stretched it to 64-36 with just over 11 minutes to play.
The Cougars executed the perfect inside-out game plan and exposed the undersized Utah Valley centers, outscoring them 40-20 in the paint.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
Most Read Stories
The Wolverines (1-2), who shot 51 percent from the field, was led by 10 points and five rebounds from Ben Aird.
The Cougars are 46-1 in November games in Pullman.