SALT LAKE CITY — Tia Presley had 32 points and Lia Galdeira scored 16 of her 18 points in the second half Friday night as the Washington State women beat Utah 83-73.
WSU (13-12, 7-6 Pac-12) used an 11-2 run to take a 73-65 lead with 6:06 left and held on from there to reach the 13-win mark for the first time since 1995-96.
Presley was 16 of 21 at the free-throw line. She tied the school record for made free throws in a game and broke the record for attempts.
Utah is 10-14, 3-10.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery, could be back December