SALT LAKE CITY — Tia Presley had 32 points and Lia Galdeira scored 16 of her 18 points in the second half Friday night as the Washington State women beat Utah 83-73.
WSU (13-12, 7-6 Pac-12) used an 11-2 run to take a 73-65 lead with 6:06 left and held on from there to reach the 13-win mark for the first time since 1995-96.
Presley was 16 of 21 at the free-throw line. She tied the school record for made free throws in a game and broke the record for attempts.
Utah is 10-14, 3-10.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect