Delon Wright scored 18 points and Jordan Loveridge added 16 as No. 13 Utah came back to beat Washington State 67-59 on Thursday night.
PULLMAN, Wash. — Delon Wright scored 18 points and Jordan Loveridge added 16 as No. 13 Utah came back to beat Washington State 67-59 on Thursday night.
Brandon Taylor added 11 points for Utah (23-6, 13-4 Pacific 12), which closed the game with a 26-11 run to remain second in the Pacific-12.
DaVonte Lacy scored 16 points for Washington State (12-17, 6-11)
Utah, coming off a loss to No. 5 Arizona, shot just 40 percent. But it won the rebound battle 37-26.
Most Read Stories
- Swastika-wearing man punched on Seattle street, removes swastika, police say
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages
- Pete Carroll on Seahawks offense: 'There will be some things that will be a little bit different this week' WATCH
- In Seattle mayoral race between Jenny Durkan and Cary Moon, it’s the same old sexist nonsense | Nicole Brodeur
After the game was tied at 23 at halftime, Washington State led 48-41 with 8:58 left. But the Cougars went cold just as the Utes heated up.