Josh Hawkinson scored 21 points and Ike Iroegbu added 18 as Washington State beat Colorado 96-91 in overtime on Saturday in the regular-season finale for both teams.
PULLMAN, Wash. — Josh Hawkinson scored 21 points and Ike Iroegbu added 18 as Washington State beat Colorado 96-91 in overtime on Saturday in the regular-season finale for both teams.
Josh Scott scored 32 points and Askia Booker had 26 for Colorado (14-16, 7-11 Pac-12).
Dexter Kernich-Drew and DaVonte Lacy each scored 17 for WSU (13-17, 7-11), which had six players score in double figures.
Washington State will be the ninth seed in this week’s Pacific-12 tournament and Colorado the 10th seed.
Most Read Stories
- Swastika-wearing man punched on Seattle street, removes swastika, police say
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- Pete Carroll on Seahawks offense: 'There will be some things that will be a little bit different this week' WATCH
- In Seattle mayoral race between Jenny Durkan and Cary Moon, it’s the same old sexist nonsense | Nicole Brodeur
- FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages
Washington State opened the overtime period with consecutive three-pointers by Kernich-Drew and Lacy for an 83-77 lead.