PULLMAN — Starting guard Royce Woolridge and reserve center James Hunter have left the Washington State basketball program, while recruit Jermaine Morgan has been released from his letter of intent.
New coach Ernie Kent said Tuesday Woolridge wants to play his final season closer to his family in Arizona. Woolridge averaged 7.3 points last season.
Kent said Woolridge is on schedule to graduate this school year with a degree in human development.
Hunter, a native of Sydney, Australia, played sparingly in two seasons at WSU and will seek to play his final season elsewhere.
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
Most Read Stories
Morgan, a 6-foot-8 forward from Chicago, signed during the early signing period. Kent said Morgan wants to play closer to home.