The Sounders will host a viewing party at the CenturyLink Field Event Center for Tuesday’s U.S. vs. Belgium Round of 16 World Cup match
Gates will open at 11 a.m. for the 1 p.m. game. There is no admission charge to the event, which is open to all ages. Parking is available for $6 in the CenturyLink Garage. Regular North Lot rates apply.
Sounders players, coaches and staff will be in attendance at the match.
Food, beer and other drinks will be available for purchase, along with Sounders FC merchandise.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- Dead whale found on bow of cruise ship in Alaska