The Sounders will host a viewing party at the CenturyLink Field Event Center for Tuesday’s U.S. vs. Belgium Round of 16 World Cup match
Gates will open at 11 a.m. for the 1 p.m. game. There is no admission charge to the event, which is open to all ages. Parking is available for $6 in the CenturyLink Garage. Regular North Lot rates apply.
Sounders players, coaches and staff will be in attendance at the match.
Food, beer and other drinks will be available for purchase, along with Sounders FC merchandise.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied