The Sounders will host a viewing party at the CenturyLink Field Event Center for Tuesday’s U.S. vs. Belgium Round of 16 World Cup match
Gates will open at 11 a.m. for the 1 p.m. game. There is no admission charge to the event, which is open to all ages. Parking is available for $6 in the CenturyLink Garage. Regular North Lot rates apply.
Sounders players, coaches and staff will be in attendance at the match.
Food, beer and other drinks will be available for purchase, along with Sounders FC merchandise.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing city
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing big city