The Sounders will host a viewing party at the CenturyLink Field Event Center for Tuesday’s U.S. vs. Belgium Round of 16 World Cup match
Gates will open at 11 a.m. for the 1 p.m. game. There is no admission charge to the event, which is open to all ages. Parking is available for $6 in the CenturyLink Garage. Regular North Lot rates apply.
Sounders players, coaches and staff will be in attendance at the match.
Food, beer and other drinks will be available for purchase, along with Sounders FC merchandise.
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
- Despite struggles on and off field, ex-Skyline star QB Jake Heaps still chasing his dream
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade