The Sounders will host a viewing party at the CenturyLink Field Event Center for Tuesday’s U.S. vs. Belgium Round of 16 World Cup match
Gates will open at 11 a.m. for the 1 p.m. game. There is no admission charge to the event, which is open to all ages. Parking is available for $6 in the CenturyLink Garage. Regular North Lot rates apply.
Sounders players, coaches and staff will be in attendance at the match.
Food, beer and other drinks will be available for purchase, along with Sounders FC merchandise.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst