Taylor Twellman joined ESPN in 2011 and is the lead analyst for Major League Soccer and U.S. men’s national team matches.
He also serves as a match and studio analyst during ESPN’s international soccer events and will be part of the upcoming 2014 World Cup coverage from Brazil.
Twellman is a former U.S. men’s national team player and MLS MVP with the New England Revolution.
He played eight seasons for the Revs and was one of the most prolific forwards in MLS before his career was prematurely cut short after suffering from multiple concussions. He scored 101 goals in 174 matches for the team.
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
Most Read Stories
Twellman answered questions about the U.S. national team’s World Cup preparations, his thoughts on the Sounders and more in a live chat on June 4.