Taylor Twellman joined ESPN in 2011 and is the lead analyst for Major League Soccer and U.S. men’s national team matches.
He also serves as a match and studio analyst during ESPN’s international soccer events and will be part of the upcoming 2014 World Cup coverage from Brazil.
Twellman is a former U.S. men’s national team player and MLS MVP with the New England Revolution.
He played eight seasons for the Revs and was one of the most prolific forwards in MLS before his career was prematurely cut short after suffering from multiple concussions. He scored 101 goals in 174 matches for the team.
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
- Home prices charge ahead, driving some buyers farther afield
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Here are Seattle-area companies employees enjoy working at most
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
Most Read Stories
Twellman answered questions about the U.S. national team’s World Cup preparations, his thoughts on the Sounders and more in a live chat on June 4.