The octopus oracle made a decision. Paul, an English-born octopus in the Sea Life Aquarium in Oberhausen, picked Germany and with it predicts...
The octopus oracle made a decision. Paul, an English-born octopus in the Sea Life Aquarium in Oberhausen, picked Germany and with it predicts that the German team will win over Argentina in a quarterfinal match.
So far Paul has correctly predicted all four games of Germany in the World Cup. Paul decides over a winner by picking a sea goodie in one of two glasses — one with a German flag and the other one with a flag of the opponent.
But his decision on the match on Saturday didn’t seem easy.
He hesitated with taking the goodie, which could be interpreted as a tough game for Germany.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times