The octopus oracle made a decision. Paul, an English-born octopus in the Sea Life Aquarium in Oberhausen, picked Germany and with it predicts...
The octopus oracle made a decision. Paul, an English-born octopus in the Sea Life Aquarium in Oberhausen, picked Germany and with it predicts that the German team will win over Argentina in a quarterfinal match.
So far Paul has correctly predicted all four games of Germany in the World Cup. Paul decides over a winner by picking a sea goodie in one of two glasses — one with a German flag and the other one with a flag of the opponent.
But his decision on the match on Saturday didn’t seem easy.
He hesitated with taking the goodie, which could be interpreted as a tough game for Germany.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Washington officer shoots men accused of earlier beer theft
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing big city
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times