The octopus oracle made a decision. Paul, an English-born octopus in the Sea Life Aquarium in Oberhausen, picked Germany and with it predicts...
The octopus oracle made a decision. Paul, an English-born octopus in the Sea Life Aquarium in Oberhausen, picked Germany and with it predicts that the German team will win over Argentina in a quarterfinal match.
So far Paul has correctly predicted all four games of Germany in the World Cup. Paul decides over a winner by picking a sea goodie in one of two glasses — one with a German flag and the other one with a flag of the opponent.
But his decision on the match on Saturday didn’t seem easy.
He hesitated with taking the goodie, which could be interpreted as a tough game for Germany.
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times