The octopus oracle made a decision. Paul, an English-born octopus in the Sea Life Aquarium in Oberhausen, picked Germany and with it predicts...
The octopus oracle made a decision. Paul, an English-born octopus in the Sea Life Aquarium in Oberhausen, picked Germany and with it predicts that the German team will win over Argentina in a quarterfinal match.
So far Paul has correctly predicted all four games of Germany in the World Cup. Paul decides over a winner by picking a sea goodie in one of two glasses — one with a German flag and the other one with a flag of the opponent.
But his decision on the match on Saturday didn’t seem easy.
He hesitated with taking the goodie, which could be interpreted as a tough game for Germany.
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times