The octopus oracle made a decision. Paul, an English-born octopus in the Sea Life Aquarium in Oberhausen, picked Germany and with it predicts...
The octopus oracle made a decision. Paul, an English-born octopus in the Sea Life Aquarium in Oberhausen, picked Germany and with it predicts that the German team will win over Argentina in a quarterfinal match.
So far Paul has correctly predicted all four games of Germany in the World Cup. Paul decides over a winner by picking a sea goodie in one of two glasses — one with a German flag and the other one with a flag of the opponent.
But his decision on the match on Saturday didn’t seem easy.
He hesitated with taking the goodie, which could be interpreted as a tough game for Germany.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- 'Hero' teacher tackles shooter at North Thurston High School
- Man arrested for carrying golf club sues city, Seattle cop
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- Jernard Jarreau leaving Washington
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times