The Washington Huskies’ game at 3 p.m. Saturday against Illinois, at Chicago’s Soldier Field, will be broadcast live on the Big Ten Network.
Many on the West Coast don’t have the network as part of their regular cable packages, but in most cases the network can be ordered as part of a special package.
For Comcast customers, the upgraded package that includes the BTN is $9.99 per month. There is no obligation to keep the package for an entire month, according to a Comcast customer services representative.
Most other cable operators offer similar upgrades. For details on DirecTV pricing and ordering information, visit support.directv.com
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again
- India draws tech dreamers back home
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
Most Read Stories
Here’s where to find the Big Ten Network in the Seattle area:
• Comcast: Channel 404 or 632HD
• Frontier: 85 or 585HD
• Wave Broadband: Not available
• DirecTV: 610-1 or 610-1HD
• DISH Network: 5440 or 5441HD
Adam Jude: 206-464-2364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Twitter: @a_jude