The Washington Huskies’ game at 3 p.m. Saturday against Illinois, at Chicago’s Soldier Field, will be broadcast live on the Big Ten Network.
Many on the West Coast don’t have the network as part of their regular cable packages, but in most cases the network can be ordered as part of a special package.
For Comcast customers, the upgraded package that includes the BTN is $9.99 per month. There is no obligation to keep the package for an entire month, according to a Comcast customer services representative.
Most other cable operators offer similar upgrades. For details on DirecTV pricing and ordering information, visit support.directv.com
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Police question man in bizarre Bellevue hit-and-run incident
Most Read Stories
Here’s where to find the Big Ten Network in the Seattle area:
• Comcast: Channel 404 or 632HD
• Frontier: 85 or 585HD
• Wave Broadband: Not available
• DirecTV: 610-1 or 610-1HD
• DISH Network: 5440 or 5441HD
Adam Jude: 206-464-2364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Twitter: @a_jude