The Washington Huskies’ game at 3 p.m. Saturday against Illinois, at Chicago’s Soldier Field, will be broadcast live on the Big Ten Network.
Many on the West Coast don’t have the network as part of their regular cable packages, but in most cases the network can be ordered as part of a special package.
For Comcast customers, the upgraded package that includes the BTN is $9.99 per month. There is no obligation to keep the package for an entire month, according to a Comcast customer services representative.
Most other cable operators offer similar upgrades. For details on DirecTV pricing and ordering information, visit support.directv.com
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Offense needs big kick as Seahawks snag 16-15 victory
Most Read Stories
Here’s where to find the Big Ten Network in the Seattle area:
• Comcast: Channel 404 or 632HD
• Frontier: 85 or 585HD
• Wave Broadband: Not available
• DirecTV: 610-1 or 610-1HD
• DISH Network: 5440 or 5441HD
Adam Jude: 206-464-2364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Twitter: @a_jude