The No. 19 Huskies (1-0) kick off against Illinois (2-0) at 3 p.m. PT Saturday at Chicago’s Soldier Field.
The game will be broadcast live on — and only on — the Big Ten Network. Many on the West Coast don’t have the network as part of their regular cable packages, so you will likely have to order a special package if you want to watch the game live at home.
For Comcast customers, the upgraded package that includes the BTN is $9.99 per month. There is no obligation to keep the package for an entire month, according to a Comcast customer services representative.
Most other cable operators offer similar upgrades. For details on DirecTV pricing and ordering information, visit support.directv.com.
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- Oregon Zoo elephant Rama euthanized; loved to paint
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
- Orca baby boom continues with discovery of fourth calf
- Bertha's damaged cutter head emerges from pit
Most Read Stories
Here’s where to find the Big Ten Network in the Seattle area:
• Comcast: channel 404 or 632HD
• Frontier: 85 or 585HD
• Wave Broadband: Not available
• DirecTV: 610-1 or 610-1HD
• DISH Network: 5440 or 5441HD
Adam Jude: 206-464-2364 or email@example.com. On Twitter: @a_jude.