Game times and TV listed unless TBA
7:30 p.m., CBS Sports Network
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
- Paul Allen ends KEXP’s yearslong fundraising drive with $500,000 donation
Most Read Stories
Rainbow Warriors (1-11 last season) look like perfect matchup for UW to break in a brand-new QB.
vs. Eastern Washington
Noon, Pac-12 Networks
Another FCS upset special? The Eagles, ranked No. 2 in FCS, knocked off Oregon State on the road in 2013.
1 p.m., Ch. 13
Illinois, just 1-15 in the Big Ten the past two seasons, is also breaking in a new QB.
vs. Georgia State
Panthers, coached by ex-UW assistant Trent Miles, were 0-12 in first season in FBS.
UW’s Pac-12 opener could wind up being national game of the week.
Huskies have won five in a row over rebuilding Bears.
Petersen, a former UO assistant, is 2-0 vs. Ducks, but Mariota and Co. are a national-title contender.
vs. Arizona State
UW has lost eight in a row in the series, including last year’s 53-24 stunner in Tempe.
Buffs, led by Tacoma QB Sefo Liufau, should be better but still picked to finish last in Pac-12 South.
After spurning Huskies in December, Jim Mora returns to face his alma mater for the first time.
If Rich Rodriguez finds a quality QB, the Wildcats could be a sleeper this year.
vs. Oregon State
Marcus Peters and UW defense shut down Beavers QB Sean Mannion last year. Can they do it again?
@ Washington State
It’s Petersen-Leach Part I in a new era of the Apple Cup. Sharpen your swords.
Radio: All games on KOMO-AM 1000 and FM 97.7.