Two University of Washington football players are being investigated for assault during a post-Super Bowl incident near campus on Sunday.
The names of the players have been redacted in the Seattle Police report. No arrests were made.
UW officials did not return calls seeking comment.
T-birds’ Hickman gets hat trick
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Here are Seattle-area companies employees enjoy working at most
- Home prices charge ahead, driving some buyers farther afield
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
Most Read Stories
Justin Hickman recorded his first career hat trick, and Taran Kozun made 29 saves as the Seattle Thunderbirds crushed the Spokane Chiefs 4-0 in the WHL before 3,787 at Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena.
Hickman’s goals came 15:50 into the game, 18:38 into the second period and 2:39 into the third period.
Alex Delnov added the other T-birds goal in the second period.
Kozun bounced back after a 3-0 loss to Portland on Saturday, his first loss with Seattle since being acquired at the trade deadline from the Kamloops Blazers.
Spokane goaltender Garret Hughson allowed all four goals on 33 shots.
It was Seattle’s 12th win in 14 games as the T-birds improved to 34-16-2-3 and were coming off a 5-3 victory over Everett on Tuesday.
The T-birds will return home Friday when they play the Chiefs again at 7:35 p.m.