Game time: Noon,
TV: Pac-12 Networks.
Coach: Mike Kramer (5-19 in his third season at Idaho State; 82-94 overall in his 16th season, with previous stops at Eastern Washington and Montana State.)
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
Most Read Stories
Last game: Idaho State, of the Football Championship Subdivision, stayed unbeaten Saturday with a 29-3 home victory over Western State-Colorado. The Bengals were 1-10 in 2012, finishing last in the Big Sky Conference with an 0-8 record.
The series: This is the first meeting.
The early line: The official Las Vegas line has not been posted at this point.
Key players: Quarterback Justin Arias has thrown for an FCS-leading 868 yards in the Bengals’ first two games with four touchdowns and one interception. Receiver Cam Richmond has 21 catches for 301 yards and one touchdown. Linebacker Mitch Beckstead has a team-high 18 tackles, and defensive back Taison Manu earned FCS freshman All-American honors in 2012. Senior Kimo Makaula, a backup defensive end who began his career with the Huskies before transferring, has four tackles and one sack for the Bengals this season.
Idaho State’s key to success: Hmmm … well, the Huskies are favored by some by 53 points, so it’s hard to imagine what the Bengals could do to keep this one close.