The Huskies get another highly regarded QB recruit for 2018, and UW AD Jen Cohen explains how Chris Petersen helped influence her decision to make a coaching change in basketball.
The headlines in this week’s Husky Headlines podcast:
1. Mike Hopkins is introduced as UW’s new basketball coach.
2. Top recruit Michael Porter Jr. is granted his release from the UW basketball program.
Most Read Stories
- Route 7 is one of Metro Transit’s most challenging bus lines, and driver Nathan Vass loves it VIEW
- WSU College Republicans leader steps down after being exposed as white-nationalist protester
- Bill Gates makes largest donation of Microsoft stock since 2000 with $4.6 billion gift
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- Seattle rental applicants' criminal histories virtually off-limits under new law
3. UW football gets another highly regarded QB recruit for 2018.
Plus, UW athletic director Jen Cohen explains how Chris Petersen helped influence her decision to make a coaching change with the basketball program, and Seattle Times columnists Larry Stone and Matt Calkins discuss their first impressions of Hopkins.