Adam Jude and Percy Allen debate the UW coach's unique approach to handling the increasing attention surrounding the Huskies. And Carol James reminisces about her late husband, Don James.
In this week’s episode of the Husky Headlines podcast:
— After their bye week, the Huskies are a 37-point favorite against a beat-up Oregon State squad this week.
— Debating Chris Petersen‘s head-on approach to dealing with the increasing attention and expectation that’s surrounding his undefeated team.
Most Read Stories
- This season, Seahawks have crossed the line from brash to just plain unlikable | Matt Calkins
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says Richard Sherman played second half of season with 'significant' knee injury
- Michael Bennett explodes at reporter following Seahawks-Falcons game
- Can’t make it to D.C.? Seattle will have own women’s march
- Tight end Luke Willson, one of Seahawks' 14 unrestricted free agents, says he's hoping to be back WATCH
— Linebackers coach Bob Gregory says Keishawn Bierria has been UW’s best inside linebacker so far this season.
— Carol James shares a story about the time Don James felt he “arrived” as a college football coach.
— Answering questions from listeners submitted via Twitter.
Also, you can find and listen to past episodes of Husky Headlines.