Adam Jude and Percy Allen debate the UW coach's unique approach to handling the increasing attention surrounding the Huskies. And Carol James reminisces about her late husband, Don James.
In this week’s episode of the Husky Headlines podcast:
— After their bye week, the Huskies are a 37-point favorite against a beat-up Oregon State squad this week.
— Debating Chris Petersen‘s head-on approach to dealing with the increasing attention and expectation that’s surrounding his undefeated team.
Most Read Stories
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch is never far from teammates’ memories WATCH
- Suspicious? Gay groomsman only one left out of rehearsal dinner | Dear Carolyn
- Live updates from Dakota Access Pipeline protests: ‘It will be a battle here’
- Seattle’s Old Spaghetti Factory to close in December
- Juror accused of bias dismissed from Ammon Bundy case
— Linebackers coach Bob Gregory says Keishawn Bierria has been UW’s best inside linebacker so far this season.
— Carol James shares a story about the time Don James felt he “arrived” as a college football coach.
— Answering questions from listeners submitted via Twitter.
Also, you can find and listen to past episodes of Husky Headlines.