Adam Jude and Percy Allen debate the UW coach's unique approach to handling the increasing attention surrounding the Huskies. And Carol James reminisces about her late husband, Don James.
In this week’s episode of the Husky Headlines podcast:
— After their bye week, the Huskies are a 37-point favorite against a beat-up Oregon State squad this week.
— Debating Chris Petersen‘s head-on approach to dealing with the increasing attention and expectation that’s surrounding his undefeated team.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle police spokesman plays video game while talking about fatal shooting of Charleena Lyles; video removed
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat
- Seattle police release statements from officers who killed Charleena Lyles
- Wet, snowy winter creates life-threatening hazards for Pacific Crest Trail hikers
- Police investigate officer who shot Charleena Lyles after he left Taser in locker
— Linebackers coach Bob Gregory says Keishawn Bierria has been UW’s best inside linebacker so far this season.
— Carol James shares a story about the time Don James felt he “arrived” as a college football coach.
— Answering questions from listeners submitted via Twitter.
Also, you can find and listen to past episodes of Husky Headlines.