Adam Jude and Percy Allen debate the UW coach's unique approach to handling the increasing attention surrounding the Huskies. And Carol James reminisces about her late husband, Don James.
In this week’s episode of the Husky Headlines podcast:
— After their bye week, the Huskies are a 37-point favorite against a beat-up Oregon State squad this week.
— Debating Chris Petersen‘s head-on approach to dealing with the increasing attention and expectation that’s surrounding his undefeated team.
Most Read Stories
- A scuffle, then an arrest of a black teen in Wallingford, sets off social-media storm
- Snow is on way to Western Washington lowlands, weather service says
- Huskies not only should be in playoffs, they should be in Fiesta Bowl
- FAA orders Boeing 787 safety fix: Reboot power once in a while
- Facebook set to double Seattle presence with another big new office
— Linebackers coach Bob Gregory says Keishawn Bierria has been UW’s best inside linebacker so far this season.
— Carol James shares a story about the time Don James felt he “arrived” as a college football coach.
— Answering questions from listeners submitted via Twitter.
Also, you can find and listen to past episodes of Husky Headlines.