Don Hill, a 6-foot-4, 230-pound tight end/defensive end from Boise, has committed to play football for Washington.
The Washington Huskies have received a commitment from tight end/defensive end Don Hill of Timberline High in Boise, according to The Idaho Statesman and several other reports.
The 6-foot-4, 230-pounder is rated a three-star recruit by Scout.com and also had offers from Idaho, Washington State, Utah, Boise State and Wyoming, according to The Statesman.
He is the third known player to commit for UW’s Class of 2014, joining junior-college defensive end Tui Talia of Diablo Valley, Calif., and receiver Rahshead Johnson of Long Beach.
Commitments are not binding. Letters of intent are signed in February.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays