Several media outlets are reporting point guard Jahmel Taylor, a senior at Pacific Hills High in Los Angeles, verbally committed to Washington...
Several media outlets are reporting point guard Jahmel Taylor, a senior at Pacific Hills High in Los Angeles, verbally committed to Washington on Monday.
He had offers from Long Beach State, UC Santa Barbara and Fresno State.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Sport fishermen protesting in La Conner on Wednesday as tribal gill-net salmon fishery gets underway
Most Read Stories
• Hayley Hodgins scored 22 points and Eastern Washington earned a 68-56 victory at Portland State (9-8, 3-6) in a Big Sky women’s basketball game. Carrie Ojeda had 14 points and 11 rebounds for the Eagles (10-8, 6-3).
• Gonzaga’s Haiden Palmer was named WCC women’s basketball player of the week.
• Gonzaga pitcher/first baseman Marco Gonzales was named to Perfect Game’s preseason All-American first-team.
• Western Washington’s John Allen has been named the GNAC men’s basketball player of the week
• Western Washington’s Corinn Waltrip has been named the GNAC women’s basketball co-player of the week.
• Northwest University’s Michael Greene has been chosen the Cascade Collegiate Conference men’s basketball player of the week.
Compiled from sports-information departments.