Arizona joined Washington as a No. 1 seed in the NIT after being left out of the NCAA tournament. Tennessee and Seton Hall also received...
Arizona joined Washington as a No. 1 seed in the NIT after being left out of the NCAA tournament.
Tennessee and Seton Hall also received top seeds Sunday night for the 75th NIT, which begins Tuesday and concludes with the March 29 championship game at Madison Square Garden.
On the Huskies’ side of the bracket, No. 3 Oregon (22-9) will host No. 6 Louisiana State (18-14) at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Arizona (23-11) will host Patriot League champion Bucknell (24-9) at 6 p.m. Wednesday.
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind
Most Read Stories
Third-seeded Stanford (21-11) will host No. 6 Cleveland State (22-10) at 8 p.m. Tuesday.