Arizona joined Washington as a No. 1 seed in the NIT after being left out of the NCAA tournament. Tennessee and Seton Hall also received...
Arizona joined Washington as a No. 1 seed in the NIT after being left out of the NCAA tournament.
Tennessee and Seton Hall also received top seeds Sunday night for the 75th NIT, which begins Tuesday and concludes with the March 29 championship game at Madison Square Garden.
On the Huskies’ side of the bracket, No. 3 Oregon (22-9) will host No. 6 Louisiana State (18-14) at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Arizona (23-11) will host Patriot League champion Bucknell (24-9) at 6 p.m. Wednesday.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Sport fishermen protesting in La Conner on Wednesday as tribal gill-net salmon fishery gets underway
Most Read Stories
Third-seeded Stanford (21-11) will host No. 6 Cleveland State (22-10) at 8 p.m. Tuesday.