Arizona joined Washington as a No. 1 seed in the NIT after being left out of the NCAA tournament. Tennessee and Seton Hall also received...
Arizona joined Washington as a No. 1 seed in the NIT after being left out of the NCAA tournament.
Tennessee and Seton Hall also received top seeds Sunday night for the 75th NIT, which begins Tuesday and concludes with the March 29 championship game at Madison Square Garden.
On the Huskies’ side of the bracket, No. 3 Oregon (22-9) will host No. 6 Louisiana State (18-14) at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Arizona (23-11) will host Patriot League champion Bucknell (24-9) at 6 p.m. Wednesday.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, have sit-ins in Seattle
- Game thread: Huskies dominate Cougars in Apple Cup
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin helps UW rout WSU in Apple Cup
- For UW Huskies, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012
Most Read Stories
Third-seeded Stanford (21-11) will host No. 6 Cleveland State (22-10) at 8 p.m. Tuesday.