Arizona joined Washington as a No. 1 seed in the NIT after being left out of the NCAA tournament. Tennessee and Seton Hall also received...
Arizona joined Washington as a No. 1 seed in the NIT after being left out of the NCAA tournament.
Tennessee and Seton Hall also received top seeds Sunday night for the 75th NIT, which begins Tuesday and concludes with the March 29 championship game at Madison Square Garden.
On the Huskies’ side of the bracket, No. 3 Oregon (22-9) will host No. 6 Louisiana State (18-14) at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Arizona (23-11) will host Patriot League champion Bucknell (24-9) at 6 p.m. Wednesday.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- $3.7 million in 3 months: I-405 tolls rake in more than 3 times expected income
Most Read Stories
Third-seeded Stanford (21-11) will host No. 6 Cleveland State (22-10) at 8 p.m. Tuesday.