Arizona joined Washington as a No. 1 seed in the NIT after being left out of the NCAA tournament. Tennessee and Seton Hall also received...
Arizona joined Washington as a No. 1 seed in the NIT after being left out of the NCAA tournament.
Tennessee and Seton Hall also received top seeds Sunday night for the 75th NIT, which begins Tuesday and concludes with the March 29 championship game at Madison Square Garden.
On the Huskies’ side of the bracket, No. 3 Oregon (22-9) will host No. 6 Louisiana State (18-14) at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Arizona (23-11) will host Patriot League champion Bucknell (24-9) at 6 p.m. Wednesday.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Boy Scouts OK gay leaders; Mormon church may quit
Most Read Stories
Third-seeded Stanford (21-11) will host No. 6 Cleveland State (22-10) at 8 p.m. Tuesday.