Seattle U will play at Saint Mary's at 7 p.m. Thursday; the Huskies will host Eastern Washington at 7 p.m. Friday.
Washington will open its Women’s National Invitation Tournament play against Eastern Washington at 7 p.m. Friday at Alaska Airlines Arena.
Reserved seats are $13 and general-admission tickets for rows 15 and up are $6. Call the UW ticket office at 206-543-2200 for more information.
Seattle University opens WNIT play at 7 p.m. Thursday at Saint Mary’s. Each team is 20-10.
The meeting between Washington (20-11) and Eastern Washington (19-12) will be the first for the schools since 2009. The Huskies have won 21 of the 22 games in the series.
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- McMenamins Anderson School opens Thursday in Bothell
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode
Most Read Stories
Former Washington star Karen Murray-Hodgins, who was inducted into the school’s Hall of Fame in 1992, is the mother of Eastern Washington’s Hayley Hodgins. Hodgins averages 7.4 points and 2.3 rebounds and was named Big Sky freshman of the year.
Karen Murray-Hodgins, who played at UW from 1981-84, is the fourth all-time leading scorer (1,745 points) in Huskies history.