Here's a collection of comments from around the web about tonight's Washington Huskies game vs. the West Virginia Mountaineers.
Here’s a collection of comments from around the web about tonight’s Washington Huskies game vs. the West Virginia Mountaineers.
“[Quincy] Pondexter was completely blown out of this game. The star of UW’s runs to the Pacific-10 Tournament title and the Sweet 16, with four consecutive games of 18 points or more, he was rendered insignificant by Devin Ebanks’ length.”
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
Most Read Stories
“[West Virginia Coach Bob] Huggins coached the hell out of this team and his obsession with defense was again rewarded. Combine that with West Virginia’s size advantage and it’s easy to see why the Mountaineers eventually wore down the Huskies.”
“Every time one of Kevin Jones’ three-pointers falls through the net, the Mountaineers sophomore takes a distinct hop back down the court, fist-pumping his chest three times along the way. He got to do it three times during West Virginia’s 69-56 Sweet 16 win over 11th seed Washington on Thursday night.”
“I thought Washington would be able to score easier on West Virginia. But Washington’s Venoy Overton made some poor decisions on the break that continued to be costly. Not having Quincy Pondexter (three first-half fouls) prevented him from getting on track.”