Washington didn’t lose a race on Montlake Cut on Saturday morning as the Huskies swept all the showdowns among the men’s and women’s crews in a competition that featured Washington State and Stanford.
For the UW men, no victory margin was less than seven seconds, as the varsity- eight posted an impressive winning time of 5 minutes, 38.19 seconds to beat Stanford by more than 10 seconds.
The Huskies featured Stuart Sim, Grega Domanjko, Sam Dommer, Finn Schroeder, Henry Meek, Myles Neary, Jacob Dawson, Marcus Bowyer and Mathew Milner.
The women’s race was a little tighter. UW won in 6:17.52 to WSU’s 6:22.60.
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor considering training-camp holdout, source says
- Seattle baby names: We’re trying harder to stand out
- Piece of Flight MH370 might finally have surfaced
Most Read Stories
In the winning UW boat were Madeline Johnston, Patricia Obee, Fiona Gammond, Kirstyn Goodger, Amy Fowler, Natasha Gay, Elizabeth Vogt, Sarah Doughtery and Madeline Cordner.