OXFORD, Miss. — Washington’s start to the NCAA baseball tournament was delayed, thanks to Mother Nature.
Rain and poor field conditions led to the first day of the Oxford Regional being postponed until Saturday.
No. 2 seed Washington is scheduled to play No. 3 seed Georgia Tech at 11 a.m. PDT.
The championship games will now be played Monday.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- All’s still not smooth for Uber after its bumpy ride to Sea-Tac Airport