OXFORD, Miss. — Washington’s start to the NCAA baseball tournament was delayed, thanks to Mother Nature.
Rain and poor field conditions led to the first day of the Oxford Regional being postponed until Saturday.
No. 2 seed Washington is scheduled to play No. 3 seed Georgia Tech at 11 a.m. PDT.
The championship games will now be played Monday.
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier