OXFORD, Miss. — Washington’s start to the NCAA baseball tournament was delayed, thanks to Mother Nature.
Rain and poor field conditions led to the first day of the Oxford Regional being postponed until Saturday.
No. 2 seed Washington is scheduled to play No. 3 seed Georgia Tech at 11 a.m. PDT.
The championship games will now be played Monday.
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
- Like teammate Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks rookie Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seattle Seahawks Tuesday ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched? And more
- Turkey shoots down Russian jet it says violated its airspace