OXFORD, Miss. — Washington’s start to the NCAA baseball tournament was delayed, thanks to Mother Nature.
Rain and poor field conditions led to the first day of the Oxford Regional being postponed until Saturday.
No. 2 seed Washington is scheduled to play No. 3 seed Georgia Tech at 11 a.m. PDT.
The championship games will now be played Monday.
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
- Costco purchases land in southeast Redmond for long-delayed project