Junior C.J. Wilcox and senior Scott Suggs are two big reasons the Huskies are off to a flying 4-0 start in Pac-12 conference play.
The veteran guards are the top two scorers on the team with Wilcox averaging 19.0 ppg and Suggs chipping in 12.2 ppg. In Wednesday night’s 64-54 win over Colorado, Wilcox scored a game-high 25 points, the 10th time this season he has tallied 20 or more points in a game.
Suggs is hoping to end his Husky career with another Pac-12 title after missing all of last season with a broken foot.
Wilcox and Suggs shared their thoughts on the rest of the season, their Husky careers and much more in a live chat Jan. 17 on seattletimes.com.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him