Junior C.J. Wilcox and senior Scott Suggs are two big reasons the Huskies are off to a flying 4-0 start in Pac-12 conference play.
The veteran guards are the top two scorers on the team with Wilcox averaging 19.0 ppg and Suggs chipping in 12.2 ppg. In Wednesday night’s 64-54 win over Colorado, Wilcox scored a game-high 25 points, the 10th time this season he has tallied 20 or more points in a game.
Suggs is hoping to end his Husky career with another Pac-12 title after missing all of last season with a broken foot.
Wilcox and Suggs shared their thoughts on the rest of the season, their Husky careers and much more in a live chat Jan. 17 on seattletimes.com.
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers