Steve Sarkisian posted his third winning season in a row in 2012 as the Huskies finished with a 7-6 record.
The team earned a trip to the MAACO Las Vegas Bowl, its third straight postseason appearance, but lost a thriller to Boise State 28-26.
In four seasons as UW coach, he has compiled a 26-25 record with memorable wins over USC (twice), Nebraska (Holiday Bowl) and highly-ranked Stanford and Oregon State in 2012.
Sarkisian answered questions about his latest recruiting class, the 2013 season at new Husky Stadium and much more in a live chat Feb. 27 on seattletimes.com.
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- State Supreme Court: Charter schools are unconstitutional
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls