Steve Sarkisian posted his third winning season in a row in 2012 as the Huskies finished with a 7-6 record.
The team earned a trip to the MAACO Las Vegas Bowl, its third straight postseason appearance, but lost a thriller to Boise State 28-26.
In four seasons as UW coach, he has compiled a 26-25 record with memorable wins over USC (twice), Nebraska (Holiday Bowl) and highly-ranked Stanford and Oregon State in 2012.
Sarkisian answered questions about his latest recruiting class, the 2013 season at new Husky Stadium and much more in a live chat Feb. 27 on seattletimes.com.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team