Steve Sarkisian posted his third winning season in a row in 2012 as the Huskies finished with a 7-6 record.
The team earned a trip to the MAACO Las Vegas Bowl, its third straight postseason appearance, but lost a thriller to Boise State 28-26.
In four seasons as UW coach, he has compiled a 26-25 record with memorable wins over USC (twice), Nebraska (Holiday Bowl) and highly-ranked Stanford and Oregon State in 2012.
Sarkisian answered questions about his latest recruiting class, the 2013 season at new Husky Stadium and much more in a live chat Feb. 27 on seattletimes.com.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's