Steve Sarkisian posted his third winning season in a row in 2012 as the Huskies finished with a 7-6 record.
The team earned a trip to the MAACO Las Vegas Bowl, its third straight postseason appearance, but lost a thriller to Boise State 28-26.
In four seasons as UW coach, he has compiled a 26-25 record with memorable wins over USC (twice), Nebraska (Holiday Bowl) and highly-ranked Stanford and Oregon State in 2012.
Sarkisian answered questions about his latest recruiting class, the 2013 season at new Husky Stadium and much more in a live chat Feb. 27 on seattletimes.com.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Crash on I-5 at Boeing Access Road backs up traffic for miles
- Photo shows Chicago cops posing over black man with antlers