Steve Sarkisian posted his third winning season in a row in 2012 as the Huskies finished with a 7-6 record.
The team earned a trip to the MAACO Las Vegas Bowl, its third straight postseason appearance, but lost a thriller to Boise State 28-26.
In four seasons as UW coach, he has compiled a 26-25 record with memorable wins over USC (twice), Nebraska (Holiday Bowl) and highly-ranked Stanford and Oregon State in 2012.
Sarkisian answered questions about his latest recruiting class, the 2013 season at new Husky Stadium and much more in a live chat Feb. 27 on seattletimes.com.
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected