Steve Sarkisian’s rebuilding of the UW football program took another big step forward during the 2010 season as the Huskies finished 7-6 following a 19-7 upset win over Nebraska in the Holiday Bowl.
Despite a 3-6 start, the team rallied to win its last three games to become bowl eligible and then exacted a measure of revenge in San Diego after the Cornhuskers manhandled UW 56-21 at Husky Stadium in September.
The resurgence on the field helped the Huskies land all five of The Seattle Times’ Blue Chip high school players and the full recruiting class was arguably one of the school’s best in 10 years.
Sarkisian talked about the new class of incoming recruits, his early take on the 2011 season and much more in a live chat Feb. 9 on seattletimes.com.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Crash on I-5 at Boeing Access Road backs up traffic for miles
- Photo shows Chicago cops posing over black man with antlers