By the time Keith Price finished his UW football career last December, he had become one of the all-time QB greats in Husky history.
He ranks second all time in passing yards with 8,921 and set more than 10 single-season and career UW records, including completion percentage in a season (.669 in 2011) and career TD passes (75).
In 2013, he led UW to a 9-4 record, the team’s most wins since 2000, and capped off the season with a victory over BYU in the Fight Hunger Bowl.
Price answered questions about his playing days with the Huskies, his NFL draft prospects and more in a live chat on April 4.
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
- Manhole cover crashes into SUV's windshield, killing driver
- Woman’s throat cut in South Lake Union assault; man arrested
- 'Downton Abbey' star Brendan Coyle banned from driving