By the time Keith Price finished his UW football career last December, he had become one of the all-time QB greats in Husky history.
He ranks second all time in passing yards with 8,921 and set more than 10 single-season and career UW records, including completion percentage in a season (.669 in 2011) and career TD passes (75).
In 2013, he led UW to a 9-4 record, the team’s most wins since 2000, and capped off the season with a victory over BYU in the Fight Hunger Bowl.
Price answered questions about his playing days with the Huskies, his NFL draft prospects and more in a live chat on April 4.
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Seattle sets heat record for July 4
- For escapee, prison now will mean 23 hours a day in a cell
- Sound Transit planning heats up for light-rail expansion and public vote