Hugh Millen quarterbacked the Huskies during the 1984 and 1985 seasons and still ranks in the top 10 of many UW season and career passing records.
As a junior, he helped lead the Huskies to an upset victory over No. 2 Oklahoma in the 1985 Orange Bowl.
Millen went on to play 10 seasons in the NFL with the Rams, Falcons, Patriots, Cowboys and Broncos.
He currently works as a football analyst for Sports Radio KJR on the station’s Huskies and Seahawks coverage.
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
Most Read Stories
Millen talked about the Huskies, Seahawks and more in a live chat Dec. 19 on seattletimes.com.