Hugh Millen quarterbacked the Huskies during the 1984 and 1985 seasons and still ranks in the top 10 of many UW season and career passing records.
As a junior, he helped lead the Huskies to an upset victory over No. 2 Oklahoma in the 1985 Orange Bowl.
Millen went on to play 10 seasons in the NFL with the Rams, Falcons, Patriots, Cowboys and Broncos.
He currently works as a football analyst for Sports Radio KJR on the station’s Huskies and Seahawks coverage.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Offense needs big kick as Seahawks snag 16-15 victory
Most Read Stories
Millen talked about the Huskies, Seahawks and more in a live chat Dec. 19 on seattletimes.com.