Hugh Millen quarterbacked the Huskies during the 1984 and 1985 seasons and still ranks in the top 10 of many UW season and career passing records.
As a junior, he helped lead the Huskies to an upset victory over No. 2 Oklahoma in the 1985 Orange Bowl.
Millen went on to play 10 seasons in the NFL with the Rams, Falcons, Patriots, Cowboys and Broncos.
He currently works as a football analyst for Sports Radio KJR on the station’s Huskies and Seahawks coverage.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- Survivor: Gunman spared 'lucky one' to give police message
Most Read Stories
Millen talked about the Huskies, Seahawks and more in a live chat Dec. 19 on seattletimes.com.