Hugh Millen quarterbacked the Huskies during the 1984 and 1985 seasons and still ranks in the top 10 of many UW season and career passing records.
As a junior, he helped lead the Huskies to an upset victory over No. 2 Oklahoma in the 1985 Orange Bowl.
Millen went on to play 10 seasons in the NFL with the Rams, Falcons, Patriots, Cowboys and Broncos.
He currently works as a football analyst for Sports Radio KJR on the station’s Huskies and Seahawks coverage.
- Fans still reeling from Super Bowl ticket nightmare
- Rental-car drivers dinged by toll charges
- Washington basketball great Christian Welp dies at 51
- Marshawn Lynch talks about final play of Super Bowl — from Turkey
- Socialist Kshama Sawant: Action-now approach gains influence
Most Read Stories
Millen talked about the Huskies, Seahawks and more in a live chat Dec. 19 on seattletimes.com.