Hugh Millen quarterbacked the Huskies during the 1984 and 1985 seasons and still ranks in the top 10 of many UW season and career passing records.
As a junior, he helped lead the Huskies to an upset victory over No. 2 Oklahoma in the 1985 Orange Bowl.
Millen went on to play 10 seasons in the NFL with the Rams, Falcons, Patriots, Cowboys and Broncos.
He currently works as a football analyst for Sports Radio KJR on the station’s Huskies and Seahawks coverage.
- Amazon.com just tip of Seattle boom
- Michael Bennett not expected to attend as Seahawks begin voluntary workouts
- Boeing retools Renton plant for 737's big ramp-up
- Auburn woman sentenced to life for torturing family
- Average price of legal pot drops to about $12 a gram
Most Read Stories
Millen talked about the Huskies, Seahawks and more in a live chat Dec. 19 on seattletimes.com.