Damon Huard had an exceptional career at the University of Washington and currently ranks No. 5 on the Huskies’ all-time passing yardage list. He also still ranks in the top 10 of several season and career passing stats.
The Puyallup native went on to play 12 seasons in the NFL with Miami, New England and Kansas City. With the Patriots, he won two Super Bowl rings as a backup to Tom Brady. After retiring, he became the color commentator for UW football broadcasts on KJR in 2010.
Huard answered questions about the current Huskies’ squad, his playing days at UW and in the NFL and more in a live chat on Oct. 9.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars