Damon Huard had an exceptional career at the University of Washington and currently ranks No. 5 on the Huskies’ all-time passing yardage list. He also still ranks in the top 10 of several season and career passing stats.
The Puyallup native went on to play 12 seasons in the NFL with Miami, New England and Kansas City. With the Patriots, he won two Super Bowl rings as a backup to Tom Brady. After retiring, he became the color commentator for UW football broadcasts on KJR in 2010.
Huard answered questions about the current Huskies’ squad, his playing days at UW and in the NFL and more in a live chat on Oct. 9.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Crash on I-5 at Boeing Access Road backs up traffic for miles
- Photo shows Chicago cops posing over black man with antlers