Damon Huard had an exceptional career at the University of Washington and currently ranks No. 5 on the Huskies’ all-time passing yardage list. He also still ranks in the top 10 of several season and career passing stats.
The Puyallup native went on to play 12 seasons in the NFL with Miami, New England and Kansas City. With the Patriots, he won two Super Bowl rings as a backup to Tom Brady. After retiring, he became the color commentator for UW football broadcasts on KJR in 2010.
Huard answered questions about the current Huskies’ squad, his playing days at UW and in the NFL and more in a live chat on Oct. 9.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?