Will Conroy enjoyed a stellar career at the University of Washington from 2002-05 and left as the school’s all time assist king.
He still ranks in the top 10 of many career, season and single-game stats for the Huskies, including a record 515 assists.
Following his UW career, Conroy has played professionally around the world for the past eight years, including stints in Europe and the NBA with the Memphis Grizzlies, L.A. Clippers, Houston Rockets and Minnesota Timberwolves.
He’ll participate this weekend in the UW Alumni game on June 23 for the pre-2009 squad.
- With death on table, McEnroe jury's friendships crumbled
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- No time to eat in Silicon Valley, so techies chug their protein
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
Most Read Stories
Conroy answered questions about his playing days at UW, his pro career and much more in a live chat June 19 on seattletimes.com.