Will Conroy enjoyed a stellar career at the University of Washington from 2002-05 and left as the school’s all time assist king.
He still ranks in the top 10 of many career, season and single-game stats for the Huskies, including a record 515 assists.
Following his UW career, Conroy has played professionally around the world for the past eight years, including stints in Europe and the NBA with the Memphis Grizzlies, L.A. Clippers, Houston Rockets and Minnesota Timberwolves.
He’ll participate this weekend in the UW Alumni game on June 23 for the pre-2009 squad.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
Most Read Stories
Conroy answered questions about his playing days at UW, his pro career and much more in a live chat June 19 on seattletimes.com.