Will Conroy enjoyed a stellar career at the University of Washington from 2002-05 and left as the school’s all time assist king.
He still ranks in the top 10 of many career, season and single-game stats for the Huskies, including a record 515 assists.
Following his UW career, Conroy has played professionally around the world for the past eight years, including stints in Europe and the NBA with the Memphis Grizzlies, L.A. Clippers, Houston Rockets and Minnesota Timberwolves.
He’ll participate this weekend in the UW Alumni game on June 23 for the pre-2009 squad.
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Visitors trash Washington island, so officials shut it down for good
- Breaking down the Seahawks' reported undrafted free agents
Most Read Stories
Conroy answered questions about his playing days at UW, his pro career and much more in a live chat June 19 on seattletimes.com.