Will Conroy enjoyed a stellar career at the University of Washington from 2002-05 and left as the school’s all time assist king.
He still ranks in the top 10 of many career, season and single-game stats for the Huskies, including a record 515 assists.
Following his UW career, Conroy has played professionally around the world for the past eight years, including stints in Europe and the NBA with the Memphis Grizzlies, L.A. Clippers, Houston Rockets and Minnesota Timberwolves.
He’ll participate this weekend in the UW Alumni game on June 23 for the pre-2009 squad.
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
Most Read Stories
Conroy answered questions about his playing days at UW, his pro career and much more in a live chat June 19 on seattletimes.com.