Damon and Brock Huard both had record-setting careers at the University of Washington and currently rank No. 4 and No. 3, respectively, on the Huskies’ all-time passing list.
Damon went on to play 12 seasons in the NFL with Miami, New England and Kansas City. With the Patriots, he won two Super Bowl rings as a backup to Tom Brady. After retiring, he became the color commentator for UW football broadcasts on KJR in 2010.
Brock played six NFL seasons with Seattle and Indianapolis. Following his pro career, he turned to broadcasting and does college football color commentary and analysis work with ESPN. He also co-hosts the Brock and Salk Show from 9 a.m. to noon weekdays on 710 ESPN Seattle.
The Huard brothers talked about the Huskies, Seahawks and other football topics in a live chat Sept. 25 on seattletimes.com.
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- To retire at 55 takes big savings