The 28th annual Windermere Cup is slated for Saturday, May 3, on the Montlake Cut with races beginning at 10:20 a.m.
Husky men’s crew coach Michael Callahan and his UW men’s varsity eight will face the senior crew of the Great Britain National Team.
He is in his seventh season in charge of the men and has led UW to three straight national championships and four national titles overall.
Callahan answered questions about the 2014 race, his coaching career and more in a live chat on May 1.
- Expect traffic delays when Obama arrives in Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list