Lorenzo Romar is in his 11th season as head coach at UW and has led the Huskies to a 221-116 record, six NCAA tournament appearances and three trips to the Sweet 16.
He guided the Huskies to a 24-11 record during the 2011-12 season and their second regular season outright conference crown since 1953.
In April 2010, he signed a contract extension that will keep him at UW until 2020.
Romar talked about his latest squad, his outlook for the rest of the season and more in a live chat on Nov. 27.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires