Lorenzo Romar is in his 11th season as head coach at UW and has led the Huskies to a 221-116 record, six NCAA tournament appearances and three trips to the Sweet 16.
He guided the Huskies to a 24-11 record during the 2011-12 season and their second regular season outright conference crown since 1953.
In April 2010, he signed a contract extension that will keep him at UW until 2020.
Romar talked about his latest squad, his outlook for the rest of the season and more in a live chat on Nov. 27.
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode
- Smoking credit-card reader forces Seattle-bound flight to land in N.Y.