Lorenzo Romar is in his 11th season as head coach at UW and has led the Huskies to a 221-116 record, six NCAA tournament appearances and three trips to the Sweet 16.
He guided the Huskies to a 24-11 record during the 2011-12 season and their second regular season outright conference crown since 1953.
In April 2010, he signed a contract extension that will keep him at UW until 2020.
Romar talked about his latest squad, his outlook for the rest of the season and more in a live chat on Nov. 27.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Sport fishermen protesting in La Conner on Wednesday as tribal gill-net salmon fishery gets underway