Lorenzo Romar is in his 11th season as head coach at UW and has led the Huskies to a 221-116 record, six NCAA tournament appearances and three trips to the Sweet 16.
He guided the Huskies to a 24-11 record during the 2011-12 season and their second regular season outright conference crown since 1953.
In April 2010, he signed a contract extension that will keep him at UW until 2020.
Romar talked about his latest squad, his outlook for the rest of the season and more in a live chat on Nov. 27.
- WWU cancels classes after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
- Like teammate Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks rookie Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seattle Seahawks Tuesday ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched? And more
- Turkey shoots down Russian jet it says violated its airspace