Lorenzo Romar is in his 11th season as head coach at UW and has led the Huskies to a 221-116 record, six NCAA tournament appearances and three trips to the Sweet 16.
He guided the Huskies to a 24-11 record during the 2011-12 season and their second regular season outright conference crown since 1953.
In April 2010, he signed a contract extension that will keep him at UW until 2020.
Romar talked about his latest squad, his outlook for the rest of the season and more in a live chat on Nov. 27.
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Silence deafening as Russell Wilson deadline for extension nears
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii