Husky baseball is in full swing and the Diamond Dawgs host Arizona this weekend in the inaugural series at the new Husky Ballpark with the grand opening on Friday.
The Huskies are currently 13-5-1 on the season and have won 10 of their last 11 games under head coach Lindsay Meggs.
Before coming to Washington in 2009, he spent three years as head coach of Indiana State and 13 seasons at Chico State. At Chico, he posted a 538-228-4 record and won two NCAA Division II national titles (1997, 1999).
Meggs answered questions about the new home for the Huskies, the rest of the Pac-12 season and more on March 19.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect