The good: The Huskies may have found a receiver for the future in true freshman Curtis Shaw, who made his first appearance in a game at that position after switching from running back and had four catches.
The bad: Jake Locker’s injury was frightening, but it sounds as if he will be all right long term. The loss eliminated any chance of a winning season or a postseason bowl game.
Next up: vs. California, 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Husky Stadium, Channel 4.
|UW game leaders|
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- Visitors trash Washington island, so officials shut it down for good
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Pro Football Focus breaks down the final five Seahawks' draft picks