The good: The Huskies may have found a receiver for the future in true freshman Curtis Shaw, who made his first appearance in a game at that position after switching from running back and had four catches.
The bad: Jake Locker’s injury was frightening, but it sounds as if he will be all right long term. The loss eliminated any chance of a winning season or a postseason bowl game.
Next up: vs. California, 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Husky Stadium, Channel 4.
|UW game leaders|
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW Huskies, WSU Cougars