The good: The Huskies may have found a receiver for the future in true freshman Curtis Shaw, who made his first appearance in a game at that position after switching from running back and had four catches.
The bad: Jake Locker’s injury was frightening, but it sounds as if he will be all right long term. The loss eliminated any chance of a winning season or a postseason bowl game.
Next up: vs. California, 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Husky Stadium, Channel 4.
|UW game leaders|
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- McMenamins Anderson School grand opening is Thursday
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode