The good: The Huskies may have found a receiver for the future in true freshman Curtis Shaw, who made his first appearance in a game at that position after switching from running back and had four catches.
The bad: Jake Locker’s injury was frightening, but it sounds as if he will be all right long term. The loss eliminated any chance of a winning season or a postseason bowl game.
Next up: vs. California, 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Husky Stadium, Channel 4.
|UW game leaders|
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day Three of Seahawks' training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him