What happened About 300 people attended UW's first practice of the fall at Husky Stadium. Trufant sidelined Incoming freshman cornerback...
About 300 people attended UW’s first practice of the fall at Husky Stadium.
Incoming freshman cornerback Desmond Trufant of Wilson High — the younger brother of Seahawk Marcus Trufant — did not participate in practice Monday after the NCAA Clearinghouse ruled it would not accept one of his high-school courses. UW coach Steve Sarkisian said Trufant is a good student and that “this is just an issue that the NCAA didn’t accept a class that his school had (approved) as an acceptable class.” He is retaking a class to fill the gap and could be back on the field in a week or two.
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched?