A brief breakdown of the Huskies' win.
Player of game
Junior quarterback Keith Price wasn’t dazzling, but he was efficient while completing 25 of 35 passes for 222 yards and a touchdown.
Sophomore receiver Kasen Williams snared a short pass and ran behind a wall of blocker en route to an 8-yard touchdown that put UW ahead 14-0 with 2:35 remaining in the first quarter.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Seahawks’ selection of Germain Ifedi in NFL draft has makings of a great fit
Most Read Stories
Washington forced three turnovers and scored on a 44-yard fumble recovery by junior safety Will Shamburger in the third quarter. The Huskies forced another fumble in the third quarter and collected an interception in the first period.
By the numbers
9 Nine different receivers caught a pass for the Huskies.
The Huskies get a huge test, traveling to face No. 3 Louisiana State this Saturday at 4 p.m. It’s the Huskies’ first trip to an SEC school since a 40-14 loss to the Tigers in 1983.
|2012 UW schedule|
|All home games at CenturyLink Field.|
|Sept. 1||S. Diego St.||W, 21-12|
|Sept. 8||at LSU||4 p.m.|
|Sept. 15||Portlnd St.||1 p.m.|
|Sept. 27||Stanford||6 p.m.|
|Oct. 6||at Oregon||TBA|
|Oct. 20||at Arizona||TBA|
|Oct. 27||Oregon St.||TBA|
|Nov. 2||at Cal||6 p.m.|
|Nov. 17||at Colorado||TBA|
|Nov. 23||at WSU||12:30 p.m.|
|All times subject to change|