A brief breakdown of the Huskies' win.
Player of game
Junior quarterback Keith Price wasn’t dazzling, but he was efficient while completing 25 of 35 passes for 222 yards and a touchdown.
Sophomore receiver Kasen Williams snared a short pass and ran behind a wall of blocker en route to an 8-yard touchdown that put UW ahead 14-0 with 2:35 remaining in the first quarter.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
Most Read Stories
Washington forced three turnovers and scored on a 44-yard fumble recovery by junior safety Will Shamburger in the third quarter. The Huskies forced another fumble in the third quarter and collected an interception in the first period.
By the numbers
9 Nine different receivers caught a pass for the Huskies.
The Huskies get a huge test, traveling to face No. 3 Louisiana State this Saturday at 4 p.m. It’s the Huskies’ first trip to an SEC school since a 40-14 loss to the Tigers in 1983.
|2012 UW schedule|
|All home games at CenturyLink Field.|
|Sept. 1||S. Diego St.||W, 21-12|
|Sept. 8||at LSU||4 p.m.|
|Sept. 15||Portlnd St.||1 p.m.|
|Sept. 27||Stanford||6 p.m.|
|Oct. 6||at Oregon||TBA|
|Oct. 20||at Arizona||TBA|
|Oct. 27||Oregon St.||TBA|
|Nov. 2||at Cal||6 p.m.|
|Nov. 17||at Colorado||TBA|
|Nov. 23||at WSU||12:30 p.m.|
|All times subject to change|