The Storm will play exhibition games against Los Angeles, on May 12 in Long Beach, and at home against Tulsa, on May 17.
The Storm will play two exhibition games, against Los Angeles in Long Beach, Calif., on May 12 and against Tulsa at KeyArena on May 17.
Seattle will play the Sparks in a 1 p.m. game at the Walter Pyramid on the Long Beach State campus. The home game against Tulsa will start at 7 p.m.
Seattle opens training camp May 5. The season opener is May 26, at Los Angeles. Seattle’s home opener will be June 2, against Phoenix.
Storm stars Lauren Jackson (hamstring), Sue Bird (knee) and free agent Ann Wauters (family reasons) will not play this season.
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
Most Read Stories
The Storm has signed free-agent guards Temeka Johnson and Noelle Quinn and forward Nakia Sanford.
Seattle has the No. 6 pick in April’s WNBA draft.
Jayda Evans: 206-464-2067