The Storm will play exhibition games against Los Angeles, on May 12 in Long Beach, and at home against Tulsa, on May 17.
The Storm will play two exhibition games, against Los Angeles in Long Beach, Calif., on May 12 and against Tulsa at KeyArena on May 17.
Seattle will play the Sparks in a 1 p.m. game at the Walter Pyramid on the Long Beach State campus. The home game against Tulsa will start at 7 p.m.
Seattle opens training camp May 5. The season opener is May 26, at Los Angeles. Seattle’s home opener will be June 2, against Phoenix.
Storm stars Lauren Jackson (hamstring), Sue Bird (knee) and free agent Ann Wauters (family reasons) will not play this season.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
Most Read Stories
The Storm has signed free-agent guards Temeka Johnson and Noelle Quinn and forward Nakia Sanford.
Seattle has the No. 6 pick in April’s WNBA draft.
Jayda Evans: 206-464-2067