The Storm has set its 15-player roster for training camp, which begins Sunday.
The Storm has set its 15-player roster for training camp, which begins Sunday. The Storm must cut its roster to 11 players by May 23.
14/Cierra Bravard/F/6-4/23/R/Florida State
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
Most Read Stories
32/Alysha Clark/F/5-10/25/1/M. Tenn St.
2/Temeka Johnson/G/5-3/30/8/Louisiana State
20/Camille Little/F/6-2/28/6/North Carolina
33/Chelsea Poppens/F/6-2/22/R/Iowa State
34/Chay Shegog/C/6-5/23/1/North Carolina
30/Tanisha Wright/G/5-11/29/8/Penn State
Coach: Brian Agler (Wittenberg)
Assistant coaches: Nancy Darsch (Springfield College), Jenny Boucek (Virginia).
Athletic trainer: Tom Spencer (Central Washington)
Basketball operations: Derek Liebert (Xavier)
Note: Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson will not play for the Storm this season and don’t count against the team’s 15-player training-camp roster. Samantha MacKay will be added to the roster when she arrives in camp.