TULSA, Okla. — Candace Parker scored a season-high 30 points and Kristi Toliver added 25 as the Los Angeles Sparks won their fourth consecutive game with a 94-78 romp over the Tulsa Shock on Thursday night.
The win was the first on the road this season for Los Angeles (9-4).
Tulsa (3-12) dropped its fifth straight game. Rookie Skylar Diggins paced the Shock with 19 points.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
Most Read Stories
Lynx 69, at Fever 62
Lindsay Whalen had 23 points and Monica Wright added 22 points and nine rebounds as Minnesota beat Indiana in a rematch of the WNBA Finals. The Fever (4-8) made runs at the Lynx (10-3) but never managed to catch them.