TULSA, Okla. — Candace Parker scored a season-high 30 points and Kristi Toliver added 25 as the Los Angeles Sparks won their fourth consecutive game with a 94-78 romp over the Tulsa Shock on Thursday night.
The win was the first on the road this season for Los Angeles (9-4).
Tulsa (3-12) dropped its fifth straight game. Rookie Skylar Diggins paced the Shock with 19 points.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
Lynx 69, at Fever 62
Lindsay Whalen had 23 points and Monica Wright added 22 points and nine rebounds as Minnesota beat Indiana in a rematch of the WNBA Finals. The Fever (4-8) made runs at the Lynx (10-3) but never managed to catch them.