TULSA, Okla. — Candace Parker scored a season-high 30 points and Kristi Toliver added 25 as the Los Angeles Sparks won their fourth consecutive game with a 94-78 romp over the Tulsa Shock on Thursday night.
The win was the first on the road this season for Los Angeles (9-4).
Tulsa (3-12) dropped its fifth straight game. Rookie Skylar Diggins paced the Shock with 19 points.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Paul Allen ends KEXP’s yearslong fundraising drive with $500,000 donation
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
Most Read Stories
Lynx 69, at Fever 62
Lindsay Whalen had 23 points and Monica Wright added 22 points and nine rebounds as Minnesota beat Indiana in a rematch of the WNBA Finals. The Fever (4-8) made runs at the Lynx (10-3) but never managed to catch them.