TULSA, Okla. — Candace Parker scored a season-high 30 points and Kristi Toliver added 25 as the Los Angeles Sparks won their fourth consecutive game with a 94-78 romp over the Tulsa Shock on Thursday night.
The win was the first on the road this season for Los Angeles (9-4).
Tulsa (3-12) dropped its fifth straight game. Rookie Skylar Diggins paced the Shock with 19 points.
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected
Most Read Stories
Lynx 69, at Fever 62
Lindsay Whalen had 23 points and Monica Wright added 22 points and nine rebounds as Minnesota beat Indiana in a rematch of the WNBA Finals. The Fever (4-8) made runs at the Lynx (10-3) but never managed to catch them.