NEW YORK – Minnesota Lynx standout Maya Moore is the leading vote-getter for the All-Star Game, which is July 19 in Phoenix.
Moore will start for the Western Conference alongside Phoenix’s Diana Taurasi and Brittney Griner, Tulsa’s Skylar Diggins and Los Angeles’ Candace Parker.
Elena Delle Donne of Chicago received the most votes in the Eastern Conference, but she has been sidelined with a flare-up of Lyme disease.
New York’s Cappie Pondexter, Indiana’s Tamika Catchings and Atlanta’s Shoni Schimmel and Angel McCoughtry have starting berths for the East.
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
Most Read Stories
Reserves will be announced Tuesday.
• Catchings scored 23 points, including a tiebreaking basket with 5.2 seconds left, to give Indiana a 78-76 victory at Tulsa.
• Moore scored 30 points to lead host Minnesota to an 83-72 victory over Los Angeles.
• McCoughtry scored 22 points as Atlanta beat visiting Connecticut 83-71.