Tamika Catchings scored 22 points and grabbed 13 rebounds to lead the Indiana Fever into the WNBA Finals for the second time in four seasons...
UNCASVILLE, Conn. — Tamika Catchings scored 22 points and grabbed 13 rebounds to lead the Indiana Fever into the WNBA Finals for the second time in four seasons with an 87-71 win over the Connecticut Sun in Game 3 on Thursday night.
The Fever, which has won four games while facing elimination during the playoffs, rallied after losing star Katie Douglas to an ankle injury just five minutes into the game.
League MVP Tina Charles led the Sun with 18 points and 10 rebounds.
Indiana will play at defending champion Minnesota in Game 1 of the best-of-five Finals on Sunday.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires