Jenny Boucek was promoted to Storm associate head coach, the team announced Wednesday. She joined coach Brian Agler’s staff in 2010 as director of player development and scouting.
Boucek’s duties were primarily working with the guards and later grew to include implementing the team’s offense. She was part of former coach Anne Donovan’s staff from 2003 through 2005, winning a championship with the 2004 and 2010 Storm teams.
• Sam McKechnie’s goal on the fourth shootout attempt gave the Seattle Thunderbirds a 2-1 shootout victory at Prince George. Alexander Delnov scored for Seattle in regulation.
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
Most Read Stories
In another WHL game, Brendan Leipsic
scored 12:10 into the third period for the go-ahead goal, and Portland earned a 4-1 victory in Everett. Carson
Stadnyk scored for Everett.
• Dustin White, a three-time All-Pac-10 golf pick at Washington State (1999-2003), has returned as an assistant coach.
From team reports.