ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — Stefen Romero hit two solo home runs as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Albuquerque Isotopes 8-5 in Pacific Coast League action on Sunday evening.
Nate Tenbrink and John Hicks also drove in two runs each for Tacoma (59-57).
Andrew Carraway (6-5) pitched six solid innings for the win, allowing two runs.
At Eugene 7, Everett 6
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
Most Read Stories
Edwin Moreno hit a walkoff run-scoring single in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Emeralds. The AquaSox had tied it 6-6 in the top of the ninth on Austin Cousino’s RBI double.
From Internet reports