ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — Stefen Romero hit two solo home runs as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Albuquerque Isotopes 8-5 in Pacific Coast League action on Sunday evening.
Nate Tenbrink and John Hicks also drove in two runs each for Tacoma (59-57).
Andrew Carraway (6-5) pitched six solid innings for the win, allowing two runs.
At Eugene 7, Everett 6
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
Most Read Stories
Edwin Moreno hit a walkoff run-scoring single in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Emeralds. The AquaSox had tied it 6-6 in the top of the ninth on Austin Cousino’s RBI double.
From Internet reports