ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — Stefen Romero hit two solo home runs as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Albuquerque Isotopes 8-5 in Pacific Coast League action on Sunday evening.
Nate Tenbrink and John Hicks also drove in two runs each for Tacoma (59-57).
Andrew Carraway (6-5) pitched six solid innings for the win, allowing two runs.
At Eugene 7, Everett 6
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery, could be back December
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
Most Read Stories
Edwin Moreno hit a walkoff run-scoring single in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Emeralds. The AquaSox had tied it 6-6 in the top of the ninth on Austin Cousino’s RBI double.
From Internet reports