ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — Stefen Romero hit two solo home runs as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Albuquerque Isotopes 8-5 in Pacific Coast League action on Sunday evening.
Nate Tenbrink and John Hicks also drove in two runs each for Tacoma (59-57).
Andrew Carraway (6-5) pitched six solid innings for the win, allowing two runs.
At Eugene 7, Everett 6
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
Most Read Stories
Edwin Moreno hit a walkoff run-scoring single in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Emeralds. The AquaSox had tied it 6-6 in the top of the ninth on Austin Cousino’s RBI double.
From Internet reports