ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — Stefen Romero hit two solo home runs as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Albuquerque Isotopes 8-5 in Pacific Coast League action on Sunday evening.
Nate Tenbrink and John Hicks also drove in two runs each for Tacoma (59-57).
Andrew Carraway (6-5) pitched six solid innings for the win, allowing two runs.
At Eugene 7, Everett 6
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- Costco said to get sweet deal from credit-card companies
- On tour of UW station, Inslee backs $15 billion tax plan for more light rail
- Mariners lose fourth straight game
Most Read Stories
Edwin Moreno hit a walkoff run-scoring single in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Emeralds. The AquaSox had tied it 6-6 in the top of the ninth on Austin Cousino’s RBI double.
From Internet reports