Sigi Schmid is in the middle of his sixth season as head coach of Sounders FC.
During his time in Seattle, he became the winningest coach in MLS history in 2009, won three consecutive U.S. Open Cup championships and steered the club to five straight MLS Cup playoff berths.
He currently has the Sounders on top of MLS with 35 points and an 11-2-3 record.
Schmid answered questions about the play of Clint Dempsey and DeAndre Yedlin at the 2014 World Cup, the outlook for the rest of the season and more in a live chat on July 2.
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
- The Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, playoffs hopes are back after they slam door on the Pittsburgh Steelers