Sigi Schmid is in the middle of his sixth season as head coach of Sounders FC.
During his time in Seattle, he became the winningest coach in MLS history in 2009, won three consecutive U.S. Open Cup championships and steered the club to five straight MLS Cup playoff berths.
He currently has the Sounders on top of MLS with 35 points and an 11-2-3 record.
Schmid answered questions about the play of Clint Dempsey and DeAndre Yedlin at the 2014 World Cup, the outlook for the rest of the season and more in a live chat on July 2.
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Death of Oregon ultramarathoner rocks community of runners