Sigi Schmid is in the middle of his sixth season as head coach of Sounders FC.
During his time in Seattle, he became the winningest coach in MLS history in 2009, won three consecutive U.S. Open Cup championships and steered the club to five straight MLS Cup playoff berths.
He currently has the Sounders on top of MLS with 35 points and an 11-2-3 record.
Schmid answered questions about the play of Clint Dempsey and DeAndre Yedlin at the 2014 World Cup, the outlook for the rest of the season and more in a live chat on July 2.
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
- Despite struggles on and off field, ex-Skyline star QB Jake Heaps still chasing his dream